Tuesday 19 June 2012

Who should return for Wrestle mania 29?


Who says the WWE could do with it hotting up? ME...
Id personally love to see stone cold Steve Austin return to the WWE permanently and he could without a doubt show some off the WWE superstars how it’s really done inside the WWE. Come on rattle snake make me and the WWE universe happy and announce your return for wrestle mania 29... We need you.
I really think we could do with some new divas inside the WWE that are tough as nails and who better than chyna. Chyna was no diva and she could beat up most of the male superstars inside the WWE. The male superstars wouldn’t even look at her funny never mind the females. What better woman to return to the WWE.
I know his career is over inside the WWE but id personally adore if Shawn Michaels could return to the WWE on a regular basis. Yes we all know he made a deal with The Undertaker at wrestle mania 27 for The streak VS The Career but come on this is Shawn Michaels I’m talking about here. He’s great and he can still kick the younger superstars in the head that are twice his size.
One of my favourite female superstars growing up was Lita, so for me it would be great if she returned. I am still so used to seeing her hanging out with The hardy boys and Edge. So if the chance that she could return to the wwe id love to see her hotting it up by starting a new relationship with a superstar. Id personally love to see Lita romancing it up to Edge. I miss seeing Edge on a regular basis so what better way to keep Edge around than the hottie Lita.

No comments:

Post a Comment